All of us know that the BN has been in power far too long for it’s own good. 50 years of the same old mindsets and refusal to listen to the grassroots is what caused the BN to be finally toppled from its former stronghold states like in Penang, Perak, Selangor and Kedah.
Gerakan, an Opposition party founded by mostly Straits Chinese came into power in Penang since 1969 and merged with the Alliance party (now BN) to form the State Government.
After 36 years of continuing to be in power, Gerakan was recently routed by the DAP-PKR-PAS Barisan Rakyat Coalition and sent packing into history!
The DAP has finally succeeded in achieving it’s lifelong dream of forming the State Government of Penang and Lim Guan Eng, it’s Secretary-General is now the new Chief Minister of Penang, a position which his father had wished for all his life!
PKR is now with the DAP as the new State Government of Penang.
Congratulations to the people of Penang for having it in them to vote for change. Things won’t change for us Malaysians until and unless we go and change it ourselves.
See what we can do if we just follow our hearts and go vote for change?
Among the reasons why people weren’t happy with the BN?
- Extremely brutal and violent FRU and PDRM handling of peaceful protests by the people!
- Dismissive attitudes by the BN Coalition party leaders such as the arrogant manner by which both UMNO and MIC members acted as if the public are stupid and need not be given explanations as to why certain issues or matters need to be clarified by the BN government?
- Mountains of corruption and criminal cases left unattended and at times obviously proven corrupt crooks in the BN have been somehow found to be ‘squeaky clean’ as in the cases of Eric Chia and the Perwaja steel mill case and many others?
- VK Lingam’s judicial fix up case still is being given the runaround by the so called Royal Commission?
- Altantuya Shaariibu’s murder case continues to be ‘ninja’ed by the ‘just tease‘ system?
- ‘Denial syndrome’ well and alive in the BN leadership ; they really seriously think that they are sin free?
- Classic case just take a look at how Mahathir keeps saying that he’s is innocent of all charges and that he has done no wrong all those 22 long years that he was terrorizing the nation? MOTHER OF ALL DENIALS! Grrrrr….!
- Samy Vellu’s claims to have done so much for the Indians who in reality have been suffering like hell from neglect of the ones who were supposed to take care of them especially the ones from the MIC who ignored them all these years?
- I can keep going on listing the years and years of the BN tyrannical terrorizing of the Malaysian people in all areas and the continuing mockery of justice that takes place under the BN government what more under the regime of the blundering Abdullah Badawi?
- To cap it off , seeing how an UMNO Youth leader was abused, humiliated and dragged out of the MYKMU UMNO Forum just for mentioning Anwar’s name simply hit the last nail into the BN’s political future’s coffin?
The BN has lost it’s place in the Malaysian grassroots hearts and it is just a matter of time before the whole BN machinery grinds to a halt and the whole coalition come apart at the seams and implode, vanishing into the political nether lands!
Power corrupts! Absolute power has corrupted the BN for one reason and one reason mainly which is being in power too bloody long for their own good?
Brace yourself for the avalanche of the Malaysian people’s power which is building up strength day by day in the Malaysians hearts and charging up their passions into a raging dynamo of energized storm of unbridled emotions that is going to scorch the BN and pulverize the aging behemoth into nothingness in the next GE!
The BN is now facing the political repercussions for its half a century of denying Malaysians their proper places in this country and for its failure in according to the people what they have been robbed of all these years?
Its like the chickens have come home to roost for the BN.
It does seem to Be the End for the BN!