‘WA ILAA HUKUM ILAA HU WAA HIDULL LAA ILAA HA ILL LAA HUWARR RAHMANNURRAHIM’
Meaning : ‘And your Lord is the One God, There’s None Other Except Him, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful’
The Kalimah above is a Firman @ Commandment from God in Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 163, Al-Qur’an Al-Karim. Imam Ghazali is of the opinion that the Ayat above is a chain of Ismul A’zham.
Rasulullah Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam has said that whoever makes a Do’a using the Ismul A’zham will be granted by Allah SWT and whoever asks for anything, it will be given by Ar Rahman.
In another explanation, it is said that the Ayat above repels Syaitan.
We are then to proceed with reciting the Ayatul Kursi :
- ‘ALLAAHU LAA ILAA HA ILL LAA HUWAL HAIYULL QAIYUMM
- LAA TA’ KHUU ZUU HU SINNATUN WA LAA NAU’M
- LA HUU MAA FISS SAMAA WATI WAMA FIL ARDZ
- MAN DZALL LAZI YASH FA’U INN DAHUU ILL LAA BI ‘IZNIH
- YA’LAMUU MAA BAINA ‘AIDIIHIM WA MAA KHAL FAHUM
- WA LAA YU HI TUU NABI SYAI ‘INN MIN ‘ILMIHI ILLA BI MAA SYAA
- WAA SI’AA KURSII YUHUSS SAMAA WAATI WAL ‘ARDZ
- WA LAA YAA ‘UUDUHUU HIFF DHU HU MAA
- WA HU WALL ‘ALIYYUL ‘ADZHIM’
- ‘Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala, There’s None Other Who is Worshipped only Him Who Lives and Exists on His own.
- Never Drowsy ; Never Sleeps.
- For Him is all that are in the Heavens and Earth.
- None is willing to give help except with His Will.
- He Knows all that has happened and will take place.
- None is there who has knowledge except with His Will.
- His Kursi (Throne) presides over the Heavens and the Earth.
- There’s No Hardship for Him in Preserving both.
- He is Most Exalted Most Majestic’.
Ayat Kursi is a Testament of the Majesty of Allah in Surah Al Baqarah, Verse 255, in the Al-Qur’an Al Karim.
It is the most widely recited Ayat by those who come to know of it’s essence and it’s effectiveness in removing evil spirits, djinns and iblees and the likes.
This Ayat is renowned for it’s importance and awesome powers that is proven again and again.
I personally have used this Ayat to repel Evil influences from family members and friends who were assailed with disturbances from the spiritual world or those sent by those who practiced the occult practices or black magic!
There are 99 hadiths explaining the magnificence of it’s Fadhilats. Fadhilats mean Benefits. Among it’s benefits are in removing evil possession of any being by syaitan and the dark spirits, as a protection from unseen forces or from the occult, as a mind relaxer, increases the Iman @ Faith in Allah, and many other uses especially to fortify the internal energy and spiritual self of a Muslim.
To be continued.